First Post: How we got here

I am currently embarking on a 60 day lockup with my husband. For my first post, I wanted to introduce ourselves and explain how we got here. I've always wanted to have a medium to write, post and share about my inner sexual thoughts. Growing up gay and Asian in a very traditional household and first generation immigrant family, sex and sexuality was not something that was openly discussed. On the contrary, it was very much frowned upon which led me to repress a lot of my sexual desires and fantasies. It wasn't until I met my husband (then boyfriend), that I started slowly opening myself up to a broader sexual world and eventually began exploring kink.

But before we get there, let me introduce ourselves and some of the names I'll be using (with some fun backstory). I'm piggy, and I am the locked sub bottom in our relationship. My husband is Bull and he’s a Dom top (more of a soft Dom), and my “key holder”. How did we get our kinky nicknames? Mine came from the first dinner I ever cooked my husband when we were dating. I made him a rosemary herb crusted pork loin and he said it was the best pork preparation he’s ever had. After we started getting more into kink, we thought back to that moment and the connection between pork and being a “pig” and the nickname stuck. My husband’s nickname came from a few places. One of his biggest kinks is edging and milking, so we always called it “milking the Bull”. My husband also likes to fuck HARD and the first few times, I commented that it was like “a Bull in a china shop”. Somehow, these events in our relationship stuck with us and thus Bull and piggy were born.

We started exploring chastity about 4 years ago in 2022. This was still sort of the COVID times and being a healthcare worker, Bull was working long hours and was pretty stressed out. I was home and bored and that resulted in quite a bit of jacking off. The result of this was me not being interested in sex and him too stressed out to have sex. Just prior to this, Bull had encouraged me to explore kink, so I had just started dipping my toes in (mostly isolated to scrolling Reddit). I discovered chastity and cock cages and learned about how horny it made the sub and their willingness to service the Dom increased. I bought my first cage and started playing around with it and introduced it to my husband. It’s been a lot of ups and downs these last 4 years as we explored kink, both together and on our own.

I guess the next question is, why now? It’s been 4 years, why start a blog now? While the last 4 years have been a great introduction to chastity and locking up, I have to be honest, we’ve had our struggles. There have been ups and downs and a lot of talking and communication to better understand each other. At the end of the day, our kinks differ and chastity just is not Bull’s primary kink. He enjoys it with me and the effect it has on my horniness, but he’s not “naturally” a key holder and it’s much more my kink than his. Through all of this communication, we realized it wasn’t something we wanted to give up on. We both wanted chastity in our lives, so we started working on “how” to make it work better. That’s where this blog comes in.

The Bull had recently started a sex blog and he said it was a great way to release a lot of his inner sexual energy out into the world. He suggested I also consider writing about my inner thoughts. In early July, we had finished a 45 day lockup and took a couple weeks break to reset. We discussed what was next for us and decided to go for 60 days. This is going to be 60 days of piggy locked and not allowed to cum without the Bull’s permission. One of the tasks Bull has set for me is he wants me to blog twice a week. He thinks it’ll help me write out my thoughts, especially as we go longer and longer and I get hornier and hornier.

So here we are, my first post. This blog will primarily be my thoughts and feelings as I continue to explore the world of kink, D/s play, and chastity with my husband. I haven’t really figured out a flow to it yet (I’m open to suggestions), but for now, it’ll just be me sharing thoughts as I begin the longest continuous lockup and no cumming or orgasm period I’ve ever done. It’ll be raw and rough and simply be what is top of mind for me the day I sit down to write. Bull does have a requirement for piggy to blog 2 days a week, so expect that cadence when it comes to posts. Here’s to a locked piggy’s journey! Excited to see where this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment