Why do I lock up?

Today I hit 14 days locked! I'm entering the phase of a lockup where I am slowly losing my mind over horniness and I want to rip this cage off and cum, haha! It's crazy to me what a week difference makes. Getting my mind back together and focusing on chastity has contributed to this horny buildup. Last post, I discussed how far I've come in 3 years of chastity. I wanted a separate post to explore why I lock up. With horniness and sexual frustration creeping in, I think now is as good a time as any to dive into that. Hopefully it will help me reestablish my purpose as a locked piggy. 

My number 1 need sexually is to satisfy my partner, particularly my Bull. While in general, this is a very submissive mindset, it goes beyond Domination and submission. It directly targets how I feel sexually satisfied long term and not just the short term release of an orgasm. Don't get me wrong, orgasms are great and feel good in the moment, but I've never been able to sustain that satisfaction. However, when I'm sexually servicing my Bull and using my body to give him pleasure, every moan, every whimper, every compliment and feedback, and every little piece of pleasure he is feeling seemingly passes through me. 

By locking up, I'm able to focus on this side of my sexual pleasure and satisfaction and I've found it to be so much more long lasting. It can be days after we've had sex, and when I think back to the feel of his hard throbbing cock in my hand or in my mouth, or when I remember his dick sliding in and out of my hole and finally releasing his load into me, it feels so fulfilling and satisfying. The thought that my body is able to provide so much sexual pleasure to my Bull keeps me motivated to work more and give him more pleasure. Even days later, I'm able to think back on those moments and derive pleasure from them. 

This is the mental aspect of why I lock up. I realized that masturbating and orgasming was very short and fleeting. There is not a long term establishment of purpose in that act. Chastity allows me to sustain that mental engagement with sex and my sexuality and allow the physical moments to extend beyond a 15-30 second orgasm.

There is also a physical component to chastity for me. When I think back on my sexual experiences, I've never really derived much pleasure from my penis. Sure, I would jack off, orgasm, and that would feel good, but I never really felt like my penis gave me any sort of mind blowing physical pleasure. I remember in high school, when guys would brag about getting blowjobs from girls, I was always so envious and wanted to experience a blowjob (albeit from a guy not a girl). The first time I got my dick sucked, it wasn't that mindblowing act I've heard so much about for so long. Even fucking a guy for the first time, sure it felt good, but it wasn't anything beyond amazing. I'll be honest, it didn't feel any better or worse than jacking off. 

Don't get me wrong, for the most part, I still like my penis. I like having one and being a man, but chastity has changed the way I interact with my body sexually. For example, I love the feeling of leaking precum. That inherently is an act produced by a man's genitals. Being locked allows me to leak more often and at higher volumes. Feeling the liquid traveling up my urethra and being pushed out and the wetness on my clothes is a huge turn-on for me. I also love visually seeing my dick in a cage and watching my balls grow and fill up as more and more days go by without release. All of these are reasons why I lock up. 

After discovering chastity, and now being over 3 years in, I've been able to discover other pleasure centers in my body beyond my penis. Without being able to orgasm traditionally, my nipples, hole, prostate, balls, and even just physical touch grants me so much more sexual pleasure than my penis ever did. This is the physical component of why I lock. I know often in D/s literature, they say a sub's pleasure comes from the Dom. While that's true for some aspects of why I lock up, recognizing my own physical pleasure from orgasm retention and denial is an important complement to that. I am able to get pleasure from toys, butt plugs, my Bull touching me and massaging me, as well as him fucking me. Chastity has opened me up to a whole other world of physical pleasure I never really experienced prior.

Chastity gives me a sense of sexual power that I've never felt before. Traditionally, men have been taught that their penis gives their sexual partners pleasure. In how they fuck, or whether they can make a partner orgasm with their penis, society places a high degree of sexual prowess in those acts. I've never felt that. I have to admit, my dick is nothing to write home about. At best, it's perfectly average. Being locked up, I realized I can provide other men, and in particular my Bull, with a level of sexual pleasure and satisfaction my penis never could. This sexual power I feel and the gain from being in chastity directly tap into my need for praise and recognition. It allows me to establish myself as a sexual being that can provide pleasure through other parts of my body and receive that pleasure in return. 

These are the reasons why I lock up. While there is a Dom/sub component to it, at the end of the day, chastity allows me to better connect with the sexual being I need to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment